- General information
1. This policy applies to the Website, functioning under the address of the URL: www.laguna-apartamenty.pl
2. The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Domy Laguna ul. Domaniewska 37 lok. 2.43
3. Contact address of the operator's email: email@example.com
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
o Keeping a newsletter
o Running a comment system
o Handling of queries through the form
o Implementation of ordered services
o Debt collection
o Presentation of the offer or information
6. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
1. By data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
2. By saving cookies in the terminal devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
1. Places of login and entering personal data are protected at the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can be read only on the target server.
2. Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the operator holding the key can read it. Thanks to this, data is protected in the event of a database being stolen from the server.
3. An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) for the operator's server: Avantio
4. Your rights and additional information on the use of data
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
for law offices and debt collectors
for payment operators
for authorized employees and collaborators who use data to achieve the purpose of the site
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (eg on keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
for access to personal information about you,
about their rectification,
for processing restrictions,
o and data transfer.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in item 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform legally legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection can not be exercised if there are valid legal grounds grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
5. The Administrator's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to service the Website.
7. In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting of automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
8. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
1. The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
2. The Website may save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The Website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the email address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or commercial contact, registration services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator's logs
1. Information on the behavior of users on the site may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the website.7. Important marketing techniques
1. The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow the adaptation of advertising messages to the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track it, but in practice, no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition of such activities is the inclusion of cookies.
2. The operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g., that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User's terminal device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. maintaining the Website user session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website;
2. achieve the objectives set out above in the section "Significant marketing techniques";
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular for companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the US), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookie files - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below the web browser you use and follow the instructions:
about Internet Explorer
about Safari (iOS)
for Windows Phone