General terms and conditions
Regulations of renting apartments/houses for temporary stay
1. Company - “Renters Sp. z o.o.” which provides apartment and house rental services.
2. Customer - a natural or legal person with capacity to make acts in the law as defined in the Polish Civil Code.
3. Apartment - residential premises in a building or apartment building, described in detail on the website.
4. House - detached building, described in detail on the website.
5. Manager - a person who represents the Company and is authorised to manage apartments.
6. Booking Form - a document which constitutes a manner of booking apartments for temporary stay.
7. Down Payment - an amount of money which constitutes a part of the payment for staying in an apartment/house.
8. Security Deposit - a sum of money paid prior to arrival to the Manager’s bank account which secures costs arising from potential damage to equipment or damage to an apartment/house and which is returned within 14 days after the departure, provided that nothing is missing from the apartment and/or no damage to the premises is discovered.
The Company declares that it is authorised to provide temporary house and apartment rental services for short-term leisure stay. Booking
1. The available Apartments and Houses can be found on the website www.noclegi.renters.pl
2. The Apartments/Houses may be booked online on www.noclegi.renters.pl, electronically or by phone.
3. Booking is complete when a filled in Booking Form is sent back by e-mail or by post.
4. The Down Payment needs to be paid to the bank account of the Company given in the Form within 48 hours after the booking is made and the Customer is obliged to send the proof of payment in PDF format to the address given by the Company or the Manager.
5. The Company or the Manager are obliged to send the confirmation of the receipt of the payment for the booking to the address given by the Customer within 48 hours after the date when the Company’s account is credited with the Down Payment.
6. In case the booking is made 14 days or more before the arrival, the Customer is obliged to pay for 30% of the booking forthwith and send the proof of payment in PDF format to the address given by the Company or the Manager. The remainder of the rental fee needs to be paid to the Company’s account at the latest 2 weeks prior to the arrival.
7. In case the booking is made 14 days or less before the arrival, the Customer is obliged to pay for 100% of the booking forthwith and send the proof of payment in PDF format to the address given by the Company or the Manager. Otherwise the booking will not be guaranteed.
1. The rental fee is specified in the Booking Form.
2. The fee includes 8% VAT.
3. The rental fee includes:
○ staying in the apartment for the number of days specified in the Form,
○ utilities used by the Customer,
○ washing bed linen and towels, ○ final cleaning.
4. The fee does not include: additional cleaning, additional bed linen and towel change, your pet’s stay, fee for parking in the garage or an outdoor parking place, baby cot rental, and the resort tax.
Changing the booking
1. The Customer may change the booking on the following conditions:
○ the Customer may choose another Apartment/House of a similar or higher standard at the latest 24 hours before the arrival. The Customer is obliged to cover the price difference;
○ the Customer may change the date of the booking once, provided that Apartments/Houses of the standard accepted by the Customer are available on the new date, at the latest 14 days before the arrival. The selected new date of booking is binding and cannot be changed again;
○ when the booking has started, the Customer may not change the Apartment/House for another one or change the booking date, unless individually arranged with the Company/the Manager.
Cancelling the booking
1. It is possible to cancel the booking without any costs, provided that the Customer finds another Customer who wants to stay the same apartment at the same time.
2. The Company/the Manager may cancel the booking in case the Customer fails to pay for it in the time period specified above. The Company/the Manager is obliged to inform the Customer about it.
3. In case the booking is cancelled 14 days or earlier before the arrival, the Customer can cancell the booking with no cancellation fee.
4. In case the booking is cancelled between 14 and 7 days before the arrival, the Customer covers the cost of the booking equal to the Down Payment he or she made, but not less than PLN 100 or its equivalent.
5. In case the booking is cancelled 7 days or less prior to the arrival, the Customer is obliged to pay for 100% of the booking, including mandatory services and/or services included in the booking.
In case the Customer did not pay for the booking, the Company may request that the Customer make the payments specified above and in case the Customer made a payment, the Company may deduct the amount due to it.
Principles of the handover and surrender of the Apartment/House
1. The Customer is expected to arrive on the first day of stay no earlier than the hour specified by the Company/the Manager and is expected to leave the Apartment/House no later than the hour specified by the Company/the Manager on the date of departure, unless otherwise agreed by the Company/the Manager.
2. The receipt of the keys to the Apartment/House by the Customer takes place after all booking fees are made, including the payment of the mandatory Security Deposit (provided that the Customer is informed about it when making the booking).
3. When the Apartment/House is handed over to the Customer, he or she is fully liable for equipment and interior design features inside the Apartment/House. In case the Customer believes that anything is missing or damaged, the Customer is obliged to report it immediately after checking in. A list of equipment can be found on noclegi.renter.pl.
4. On the check out date, when the rental period is over, the Manager inspects the equipment of the Apartment/House. If the Customer does not report that something is missing and/or damaged in the Apartment/House, the Customer will not be exempt from potential liability for damage caused by the Customer and discovered when the Customer checks out.
5. In case something is missing and/or damage is found in the Apartment/House, the Company is entitled to deduct the compensation due to it from the Security Deposit or request that the Customer pay for the damage.
6. In case losses resulting from damage and/or missing equipment are higher than the collected Security Deposit, the Company has the right to recover all costs in order to restore the Apartment/House to its original condition and standard.
7. If the Customer keeps using the Apartment without the Company’s consent after the expiry of the rental period or the termination of the rental, the fee for non-contractual rental will be 3 times the ordinary rental fee.
Principles of stay
1. The Customer is obliged to properly secure the Apartment (i.e. lock the doors, close the windows and carefully handle the keys. In case the keys are lost, the Manager has the right to deduct the cost of having new keys cut and the locks changed from the Security Deposit or demand that the Customer pay for it).
2. The number of people staying in the Apartment may not exceed the number given in the Form.
3. The stay of pets needs to be agreed on by the Manager and entails an additional fee in the amount of PLN 100 or its equivalent per pet. It is a one-off payment for the whole stay. In case the Customer hides the fact of bringing a pet, the Company has the right to charge a penalty fee of PLN 200 for the stay of one pet.
4. In case the number of people given in the Booking Form is exceeded, the Apartment/Home is devastated and/or domestic peace is severely violated (in particular quiet time between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.), it may lead to the termination of the agreement without notice and/or an extra payment. In this case, the Customer is not entitled to a reimbursement of the rental fee for the days that were not used. It is forbidden to organise parties which may cause a disturbance in the building. In case the police arrive or neighbours complain, the Customer will be charged with an additional fee of PLN 500 on account of liquidated damages for a violation of contractual obligations described in this point.
5. The Customer is obliged to keep the rented premises in the right condition. In case the premises are exceptionally dirty, which means that the cleaning staff need to do additional work and the cleaning time exceeds 2 hours, the Company will have the right to charge the Customer with an additional fee of PLN 150 for every extra working hour of the cleaning staff.
6. By booking the premises, the Customer is liable for the behaviour of his or her roommates during their stay, as well as for any missing items, damage and loses caused by those who use the premises.
7. It is prohibited to smoke tobacco and other tobacco-like products in the Apartment/House. If the Customer violates this prohibition, he or she will be charged with an additional fee of PLN 500.00 on account of liquidated damages for a violation of contractual obligations described in this point.
8. An unjustified call for the Company’s employees will result in an additional fee of PLN 150.
9. In case there are any irregularities, the Customer has the right to make a complaint during his or her stay. Complaints should be sent to the following address: email@example.com. A complaint will be processed within 14 days from its receipt. The Customer will be informed by e-mail about the fact that the complaint has been processed forthwith.
10. If the Customer leaves the premises earlier than planned, the Company will not be obliged to return the rental fee.
11. In the case of sudden breakdowns or other fortuitous events, the Company reserves the right to transfer the Customer to other premises of a similar standard and size and in a similar location.
12. The Company is not liable for the loss of items left by the Customer in the Apartment or stolen as a result of burglary and for any potential damage to a car left in a parking space or the garage.
1. During the stay, the Customer may report potential breakdowns or damage 24/7 by calling +48 91 311 11 12 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In case the Company finds it impossible to perform the rental agreement, the Company is obliged to offer the Customer another apartment of a similar standard at the same date. If the Customer does not accept the change, the Company undertakes to reimburse the Customer for all payments. The above does not apply to circumstances for which the Company is not liable and caused by force majeure, i.e. war, earthquake, flood, epidemic, tsunami, fire, etc.
3. All personal data of the Customers will be processed solely to make a booking and for marketing purposes pursuant to the provisions of the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997.
4. By making a booking the Customer gives his or her consent for his or her personal data to be included in the Company’s database.
5. Provisions of the Polish Civil Code will apply to matters not governed by these Regulations.