GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REGULATIONS FOR RENTING APARTMENTS/HOUSES FOR TEMPORARY STAYS
1. Company - "Renters Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Jana Sebastiana Bacha 26A, 02-743 Warsaw, NIP: 5213782041, REGON: 367317066, KRS: 0000678215" providing rental services of apartments and houses.
2. Customer - a natural or legal person having the capacity to perform legal acts within the meaning of the Civil Code, entering into a contract with the Company.
3. Apartment - a residential unit in a building or apartment complex, detailed described in the offer presented on the website.
4. House - a detached building, described in detail in the offer presented on the website.
5. Administrator - a person representing the Company, authorised to manage apartments/houses.
6. Booking form - a document that constitutes a form of reservation of apartment/house for a temporary stay.
7. Advance payment - an amount representing part or the whole of the Customer's payment for a stay in an apartment/house.
8. Deposit - a sum of money paid by the Customer prior to arrival to the Company's bank account as security for any loss of equipment or damage to the apartment/house, refundable to the Customer up to 7 days after departure if no deficiencies and/or damage to the apartment/house are found.
The Company declares that it is entitled to provide services of temporary rental of apartments and houses for short-term holiday stays of the Customers.
1. The offer of apartments and houses available in the Company can be found at www.noclegi.renters.pl
2. Booking of apartments/houses can be made online at www.noclegi.renters.pl, by e-mail or telephone.
3. Booking takes place after the Customer fills in the online booking form on the website or sends it back by e-mail.
1. The rental fee is stated each time on the booking form.
2. The fee includes the applicable 8% value added tax.
3. The rental fee includes:
- stay in the apartment/house for the number of people specified on the form;
- stay in an apartment/house for a child under 3 years of age who sleeps with an adult (guardian) and does not require an extra set of bed linen;
- utilities consumed by the Customer;
- laundering of bed linen and towels;
- final cleaning.
4. The fee does not include: food, additional cleaning, additional change of bed linen and towels, the stay of a pet and the cost of parking in a garage or parking space, the rental of a baby cot and a tourist tax. Unless otherwise stated on the booking form.
5. The Customer, after 8 days of stay in the apartment/house, is entitled to a free exchange of towels. The exchange is conditional on the Customer notifying the Company by email or telephone that an exchange is desired.
1. In the case of bookings made 14 days or more prior to arrival at the apartment/house, the Customer shall immediately pay the Company a deposit of 30% of the value of the booking and send proof of payment in PDF format to the address provided by the Company or the Administrator. The remainder of the fee should be paid into the Company's bank account no later than 14 days prior to arrival. If the Customer fails to meet the aforementioned deadlines and payment conditions, the booking is not guaranteed and may be cancelled.
2. In the case of a booking made less than 14 days prior to arrival at the apartment or house, the Customer is obliged to immediately pay 100% of the value of the booking and send proof of payment in PDF format to the address provided by the Company or the Administrator. If the Customer fails to meet the aforementioned deadlines and payment conditions, the booking is not guaranteed and may be cancelled.
3. The advance payment should be made to the Company's bank account specified on the booking form within 24 hours of making the booking. The Customer shall send proof of payment in PDF format to the address provided by the Company or the Administrator.
CHANGE OF BOOKING
1. The Customer may change the booking under the following conditions:
- The Customer may transfer the booking to another apartment/house of a similar or higher standard no later than 24 hours before arrival. The Customer is obliged to pay the difference in price, if any, at the time of transferring the booking;
- The Customer may change the date of the booking once, provided that apartments/houses of a standard acceptable to the Customer are available on the new date, at the latest 5 days before the agreed date of arrival. The new booking date is binding and cannot be changed again. The Customer is obliged to pay the difference in price, if any, at the time of changing the booking;
- Once the booking has started, the Customer may not change the apartment/house to another one or change the booking dates, unless individually agreed with the Company/Administrator.
2. In the event of changing the booking dates and/or the apartment/house to a cheaper one, the fee paid by the Customer is non-refundable.
3. If a change to a booking notified by the Customer is not possible, the booking is valid and will be carried out in accordance with its original terms.
CANCELLATION OF BOOKING
1. The Company allows the cancellation of a booking at no cost as long as the Customer indicates a new Customer for the same apartment/house within the same booking period.
2. In the case of cancellation 7 days or more before arrival, the Customer will not be charged for cancellation of the booking.
3. In the case of cancellation less than 7 days before arrival, the Customer shall bear the cancellation costs in the amount of the advance payment made (even if it is 100% of the booking amount). Only the costs of the obligatory services and/or services included in the booking, which will not be performed by the Company due to cancellation, shall be reimbursed to the Customer.
4. The Company/Administrator may cancel a booking if the booking has not been paid for by the Customer by the deadline indicated on the Form. The Company or the Administrator shall inform the Customer by e-mail if the booking is cancelled for the above-mentioned reason.
5. If the booking fee has not been paid by the Customer by the date specified on the Booking Form. The Company/Administrator may demand payment from the Customer of the amounts due under points 1 - 4, and if the Customer has made a payment, the Company/Administrator shall deduct the amount due from the costs referred to in points 1 - 4 and demand a supplement to the booking fee, if the booking is completed.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT RULES FOR THE APARTMENT/HOUSE
1. The Customer is expected in the apartment/house on the first day of stay specified in the booking, starting from the time agreed by the Company/Administrator, unless otherwise agreed with the Company/Administrator when making the booking.
2. The Customer should leave the apartment/house by the time agreed by the Company/Administrator on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with the Company/Administrator at the time of booking or during the stay.
3. The keys to the apartment/house are collected by the Customer upon payment of all booking fees, including the mandatory deposit (if indicated at the time of booking). Only one set of keys is available for each apartment/house.
4. Check-in and check-out of the Customer in the apartment/house is carried out in a contact-free manner. Once the booking has been paid in full, the Customer will receive check-in/check-out instructions from the Company/Administrator by email to the address provided on the booking form, on the day prior to the check-in date or once the booking has been paid in full.
5. On the day of check-out, the Customer is obliged to leave the keys to the apartment in an appropriate place, in accordance with the instructions sent by the Company/Administrator. The same rule applies to remote controls and parking cards (if provided to the Customer). Failure to comply with this rule may result in the Customer being charged with any costs incurred on that account.
1. Upon taking over the apartment/house, the Customer shall bear full responsibility for the equipment and décor in the apartment/house
2. Should the Customer discover any missing or damaged elements of the apartment/house, the Customer is obliged to report them to the Company/Administrator by e-mail immediately after checking in. An inventory of the elements of equipment in the apartment/house can be found in the offer description and/or on the photos at noclegi.renters.pl.
3. The Customer making the booking is responsible during the stay for the behaviour of all roommates and persons using the apartment/house at that time and for any damage, loss, missing items caused by the users of the apartment/house.
RULES APPLICABLE DURING THE STAY
1. The Customer is obliged to properly secure the apartment/house (i.e. locking doors and windows, carefully storing keys).
2 In the apartment/house there can be only the maximum number of persons
which has been declared on the booking form.
3. The stay of animals is subject to agreement with the Administrator and an additional one-off fee of PLN 100 is charged for the stay of one animal - for the whole stay.
4. It is forbidden to organise events in the apartment/house that disturb the order in the building.
5. Quiet hours apply in all apartments/houses between 10.00 pm and 06.00 am.
6. The Customer is obliged to maintain the apartment/house, which the Customer uses as part of the booking, in proper condition and standard - as received by the Customer on the first day of the stay.
7. Smoking tobacco and other tobacco-like products in the apartment/house is prohibited (also applies to spaces such as the balcony or terrace).
8. An earlier departure than that specified in the booking does not oblige the Company to refund any part of the rental fee.
9. The Company reserves the right, in cases of sudden faults or other fortuitous events, to relocate the Customer to another facility of similar standard, size and location.
1. On the day of the Client's check-out, after the end of the rental period, an inspection of the condition of the apartment/house will be made by the Company/Administrator.
2. Should any deficiencies and/or damage be found in the apartment/house, the Company shall be entitled to deduct the remuneration due from the deposit or to collect funds/require payment from the Customer in order to restore the condition and standard of the apartment/house to its original condition.
3. The Customer's failure to report any damage and/or deficiencies in the apartment/house does not relieve the Customer of any responsibility for them.
4. If the keys are lost, the Company is entitled to charge the Customer for the cost of replacing the keys and locks.
5. In the event of a particular failure by the Customer to maintain cleanliness in the apartment/house, which will result in the cleaning staff having to carry out additional work, and the cleaning exceeds the standard cleaning time for the apartment/house, i.e. 2 hours, the Company has the right to charge the Customer an additional fee of PLN 150 for each additional hour of work performed by the cleaning staff.
6. Failure by the Customer to disclose their arrival with an animal entitles the Company to charge the Customer a one-off penalty fee of PLN 200 per animal.
7. Violation of the smoking ban in the apartment/house shall result in an additional fee of PLN 500 being charged to the Customer.
8. Unjustified calls to the Company's employees shall result in an additional fee of PLN 150 being charged to the Customer.
9. In the event of the police arriving due to reprehensible behaviour of the Customer or persons occupying the apartment/house with the Customer, or complaints by neighbours about the aforementioned persons, the Company has the right to charge the Customer an additional fee of PLN 500.
10. If the Customer continues to use the apartment/house without the Company's consent after the expiry of the rental period or after the termination of the rental period, the Customer shall pay compensation for the non-contractual use of the apartment/house in the amount of 3 times the normal charge.
11. If more persons than those declared on the booking form stay in the apartment/house, if the Company/Administrator finds that the apartment/house has been vandalized and/or privacy has been grossly infringed, the Company is entitled to terminate the contract immediately and/or demand an appropriate surcharge. In such a case, the Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of the fee and other rental costs, also for the time during which the booking period of the apartment/house is shortened for the aforementioned reasons.
1. If any irregularities are found during the stay in the apartment/house in relation to the conditions specified in the booking, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint during the stay or up to one day after the end of the stay. Once this deadline has been exceeded, the aforementioned right of the customer expires and complaints shall be left without consideration.
2. Complaints, claims and any grievances should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The complaint shall be dealt with within 14 working days of receipt by the Company. The Customer will be notified immediately by e-mail of the manner in which the complaint has been resolved.
4. If the complaint is upheld, the Customer will be compensated in an amount proportionate to the damage suffered and documented.
1. The Customer during the entire stay 24 hours a day/7 days a week can report any breakdowns or damages to the apartment/house at:
+48 91 311 11 12 or via e-mail to: email@example.com.
2. In the event that the Company is unable to fulfil the Customer's booking, the Company is obliged to offer the Customer an apartment/house at the same date with a similar standard. If the Customer does not accept the change, the Company undertakes to refund all fees paid by the Customer. This does not apply to circumstances for which the Company is not responsible and which arise as a result of force majeure, i.e. war, earthquake, flood, epidemic, tsunami, fire, decisions of authorities, etc.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any inconvenience caused during the stay of the Customers in connection with construction or finishing works that may be carried out on the premises of the facility where the apartment/house is located as well as around it, interruption of media supply (e.g. electricity, water, central heating), Internet, television, noise emissions from neighbouring properties for reasons beyond the control of the apartment/house.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any loss of belongings left by the Customer in the apartment/house, stolen from the apartment/house as a result of burglary, damaged as a result of fortuitous events, or for any damage to the car in the parking space or garage.
5. All Customers' personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of processing the booking and for marketing purposes, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018.
6. By making a booking, the Customer agrees to the inclusion of the Customer's personal data in the Company's database.
7. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.