Regulations of the apartment/house rental for a holiday stay
- Company "Domy Laguna" providing services of renting apartments, houses.
- Customer a physical or a legal person with legal capacity within the meaning of the civil code.
- Apartment a living unit in a house or in an apartment building, specified in details in the offer listed on the website.
- Administrator an entity representing the Company, authorized to administer the apartments.
- Booking form a document constituting a type of booking an apartment for a temporary stay.
- Prepayment amount of money constituting a part of remuneration for rental, a one-time cost of preparing the apartment for use.
- Deposit the amount of money paid on the day of the Administrator's arrival. It is paid back on the department day provided there have been no deficiencies or/and damages identified in the apartment.
- Chart of seasons it constitutes appendix no. 1 hereto.
- Chart of additional services it constitutes appendix no. 2 hereto.
The Company represents that it is authorized to provide services of temporary rental of apartments for short-term holiday stays.
- The available apartments are listed on the website www.laguna-apartamenty.pl
- Apartments can be booked on-line on the website www.laguna-apartamenty.pl, by electronic mail or by phone.
- The booking is made by filling in the booking form and sending it per e-mail or by post.
- If the booking comprises up to 7 nights, the Customer shall make a prepayment which equals to a 3-night stay.
- If the booking comprises more than 7 nights, the Customer shall make a prepayment in the amount of 35% of the entire booking value.
- The prepayment shall be transferred to the Company's bank account specified in the form within 48 hours after the booking has been made.
- The Company or the Administrator shall send final confirmation of the booking to the address provided by the Customer not later than within 48 hours after receiving the prepayment transferred to the Company's bank account.
- The balance remaining shall be transferred to the Company's bank account not later than on the arrival day or it shall be paid in cash to the Administrator, subject to point 8 hereof.
- If the booking is made 7 or less days before the arrival date, the Customer is obliged to e-mail a transfer proof not later than 24 hours before the arrival date, otherwise the booking cannot be guaranteed.
- The rental charge is specified in the booking form.
- The rental charge comprises the applicable tax on goods and services.
- The rental charge comprises the following:
- stay in the apartment of people in the number specified in the form,
- utilities used by the Customer,
- bedclothes and towels washing,
- final cleaning.
- The rental charge does not comprise the following: extra cleaning, extra change of bedclothes and towels, costs of stay of a pet, costs of parking in the garage or in the parking lot, the fee for a crib as well as resort taxes. Fees for additional services are specified in appendix no. 2 hereto.
Change of the booking
- The Customer may change the booking provided that in the new booking period there are apartments available in the standard approved by the Customer, and subject to the following conditions:
- in the case of a booking change made up to 60 days prior to the arrival date the fee for changing the booking is 25 EUR or its equivalent in PLN,
- in the case of a booking change made between 60 and 30 day prior to the arrival date, the Customer shall be charged 25 EUR or its equivalent in PLN as well as the equivalent of the transferred prepayment.
- in the case of a booking change made between 30 and 1 day prior to the arrival date, the Customer shall be charged with total cancelation costs which are to find below in the next point of terms and conditions.
- the Customer shall bear no costs in the case of a booking change made within 72 hours after making the booking.
- If the new booking period falls within the higher season, the Customer is obliged to pay additionally the difference in price as specified in the Chart of seasons.
- The Customer may cancel the booking without bearing any costs only if he/she provides another person to stay in the given apartment in the same period of time.
- If the booking is cancelled at least 61 days prior to the arrival date, the Customer shall be charged the booking costs in the amount of the prepayment, yet not less than 25 EUR or its equivalent.
- If the booking is made without prepayment, and the customer will not cancel this booking within 2 days after the booking, the cancellation of this reservation costs 25 EUR or its equivalent (not applicable for bookings made 48 hours prior to arrival).
- Due to reservation cancellation 48 hours before arrival, Customer should pay 100% of the rent amount.
- If the booking is cancelled between 60 and 35 days prior to the arrival date, the Customer shall be charged the booking costs in the amount of 50% of the total rental charge, which shall be transferred within 7 days from the booking cancellation date to the bank account specified in the form. If the Customer has not transferred the rental charge in whole, the Company may demand payment of 50% of the charge, and if the Customer has already paid the rental charge, the Company in entitled to deduct the amount due.
- If the booking is cancelled between 34 and 2 days prior to the arrival date, the Customer shall be charged the booking costs in the amount of 90% of the rental charge, which shall be transferred to the bank account specified in the form. If the rental charge has been already transferred, the Company may deduct the booking costs in the amount of 90 percent of the charge, and if the rental charge has not been paid yet, the Company is entitled to demand payment of the 90 percent of the charge.
- If the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the arrival date, the Customer is obliged to pay 100% of the rental charge.
Rules of taking over and vacating the apartment
- The Customer is expected on the arrival day from 15.00 and he/she shall leave the apartment until 10.00 on the department day, unless agreed otherwise with the Administrator.
- The handover of keys can be done after the Customer has made all additional payments, i.e. he/she has paid the balance remaining as well as the deposit (only in houses on Wolin Island) constituting a claim security on account of any damages in the equipment or the substance of the apartment.
- Having taken over the apartment, the Customer shall bear full responsibility for the equipment and fitments in it. In the event of identifying any deficiencies or damages, the Customer is obliged to report this fact not later than a day after the key handover. The list of equipment and fitments is provided in a visible place in each room.
- Upon the end of the rental period, the Administrator shall inspect the apartment and its equipment while taking over of keys. The Client's refusal to take part in the inspection does not exempt him/her from liability for the identified damages.
- If there are any deficiencies or damages identified in the Apartment, the Company is authorized to deduct the remuneration due from the deposit.
- If the losses on account of damages or deficiencies in the equipment and fitments exceed the amount of the paid deposit, the Company is entitled to pursue any documented costs of restoring the apartment to its original condition.
- If the Customer uses the apartment without the Company's permission after the end of the rental period or termination, it is assumed that the rental charge for the non-contractual rent amounts to three times a regular charge.
Rules applicable during the stay
- The Customer is obliged to secure the apartment properly, i.e. to close the windows, lock the doors, store the keys in a safe place. If the Customer loses the keys, the Administrator may deduct 100 PLN or its equivalent from the deposit.
- The apartment may be occupied at the most by the number of people specified in the booking form.
- Stay of any pets must be agreed with the Administrator and may involve an additional fee.
- Any event of over-occupancy, devastation or substantial violation of the house order (and in particular the night quiet hours between 22.00 and 6.00) may result in immediate dissolution of the contract or/and an additional fee. In that case the Customer is not entitled to any refund of the rental charge.
- If the Customer vacates the apartment earlier than agreed, it does not oblige the Company to refund the rental charge.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for the loss of personal belongings left by the Customer in the apartment or stolen from the said apartment as a result of burglary as well as for any potential damages to the car parked in the parking lot or in the garage.
- During the stay, between 8.00 am and 10.00 pm, the Customer may report any potential malfunctions or damages under the following phone number: ...
- If the Company is unable to comply with the rental agreement, it is obliged to offer the Customer an apartment of a comparable standard in the same period. If the Customer does not accept the change, the Company shall refund all the costs he/she has incurred. Regardless of the said refund, the Customer has the right to demand 20 percent of the charge as a compensation for the Company's failure to fulfil the agreement. It does not apply to circumstances for which the Company is not responsible and which occurred as a result of force majeure, i.e. war, earthquake, flood, tsunami, fire, etc.
- Any personal data of the Customers shall be processed only for the purpose of realizing the booking and for marketing purposes, according to the provisions of the Act on protection of personal data of 29.08.1997.
- By making a booking, the Customer agrees to include his/her personal data in the Company's database.
- To all matters not settled herein provisions of Civil Code shall apply.